the Annual HED@FAIR collaboration meeting is organised by the National Research Nuclear University MEPhI with GSI/FAIR participation. The meeting will be held on June 5-7, 2019 at the Intourist Kolomenskoye Hotel, Kashyrskoye shosse, 39b., Moscow, Russia. It will give our plasma physics community an opportunity to discuss upcoming experiments Phase 0 and continue developing the science program of the plasma physics community Day-1 at FAIR.
The scientific laboratories of the National Research Nuclear University MEPhI are to be visited in the framework of collaboration meeting.
We encourage contributions on recent achievements in the following subjects:
- Physics of high energy density states: theory, experiments, diagnostics
- EOS of matter under extreme conditions
- Energy transport in warm dense matter
- Atomic processes in strongly coupled plasmas
- Laser based photon and particle sources for HED/WDM-diagnostics
- Materials research, atomic physics and biophysics related to plasma physics
- Experiments with ion beams in 2019-2020 from SIS 18
- Combined laser and ion beam experiments